While Sofi and I were setting up shop for this post, we were discussing how literally everything is Pumpkin Spice. Then I jokingly said that we are putting together a Pumpkin Spiced makeup tutorial and well, that is the story of how this look came to be named.
Now, let’s do this!
1. Use your Eyeshadow primer and apply all over lid and brow bone.
2. Place and blend peach matte shadow into eye crease, then place and blend a chocolate matte shadow into eye crease.
3. Pat your orange matte shadow all over eye lid and slightly into crease
4. Spray your shadow brush with a lightweight water mist to prep for your dark red metallic shadow. Pick up shadow and pat on outer corner of eye blending in with the orange.
5. Again, spray your shadow brush with a lightweight water mist to prep for your white matte shadow. Using your shadow, pat on the inner eye corner blending in with the orange (to form a lighter color).
6. Spraying your brush again with the lightweight water mist, pick up a burnt copper metallic shadow and pat over center of eye. Be sure to clean up and blend all three colors to appear as shown.
7. To finish, use an iridescent/pearl shadow to highlight inner eye and brow line. Apply black liquid eyeliner with a dramatic winged tip to top and bottom of the eye. Complete the look with your favorite mascara.
Make it extra fancy by pairing this look with a bright orange lipstick!
Now, grab a drink and let’s get spooky!
WHAT’S IN SOFI’S BAG:
Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette // KVD Metal Crush Shadow // Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
Buxom Buxom Lash Mascara // Urban Decay “Perversion” Pencil Liner // Revlon Liquid Liner
MAC Fix+ // KVD Studded Kiss Lipstick in A-Go-Go
Be sure to check out some of Sofi’s other amazing tutorials here!