I am very excited about the new star wars movie coming out in December. The most recent trailer pretty much had me in tears. I’ve always loved the character C-3PO, and wanted to work with Sofie on a makeup post inspired by his character.
See tutorial >
What you need
1. Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer Potion
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Goldmine
3. bareMinerals Degrees of Dazzling in Stay Golden
4. bareMineral’s Flawless Definition Mascara
5. Kat Von D Ludwig Palette in tequilla for the middle of the eye
6. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Woodstock for red and ultraviolet for blue *ultra violet is from the ocho loco 2 holiday set, ud has chaos as well that’s a permanent color thats almost the same just without the shimmer
7. Urban Decay’s Electric Palette in Chaos
8. Urban Decay’s Vice3 Palette in Lucky (inner and outer corners)
And that about sums it up! Let me know if you try it out, and be sure to check out our other makeup posts!