It is the last installment of the Steven Universe Makeup Tutorial series. We are ending this series with the beautiful Rose Quartz. This look perfectly pairs with the biggest hair in all of the land. We are so sad to see this series end, but excited for some of the looks we have planned for the future. Until then though, check out this tutorial by Sofi!
GET THE LOOK:
STEPS 1 – 2
1. Prime eye with your favorite primer.
2. Blend a shimmery pink cream base all over the lid.
STEPS 3 – 4
3. Pat on a light pink, we used one with golden shimmer, all over the lid and past the crease.
4. Pat on shimmery white shadow on the very center of the lid, we used a white shadow with a golden shimmer as well!
STEPS 5 – 6
5. Using a liquid (or cream) white liner draw out a small wing.
6. With a liquid (or cream) hot pink liner draw out another small wing directly below the white wing. We blended the end about ⅓ of the way across our lower lash.
STEPS 7 – 9
7. Pat on a pale golden shimmery shadow on the lower lash line towards the inner corner.
8. Finish off with a highlight on the inner corner and brow bone, we used a white with a pink shift/shimmer to add an extra pink glow!
9. Finish off with mascara and lovely pink lip!
WHAT’S IN SOFI’S BAG
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Primer Potion / Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk / Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette; Alien (light pink with golden shimmer) / Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow in Thunderstruck (metallic golden white) / Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Pop Hazel Eyes; Shade 1 (white with pink shimmer), Shade 7 (pale shimmery golden yellow) / Nyx Colored Felt Tip Liner in White / Nyx Vivid Brights Liquid Liner in Vivid Fire / Buxom Buxom Lash Mascara
Lips: Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer in Rose Quartz
And that wraps up the Steven Universe Makeup series! It was SO FUN!! Here are some of the other SU looks we did and check out Sofi’s other makeup tutorials here.