For a long time now, Sofi has really wanted to use her magic wizard makeup powers on one of her favorite fandoms: Steven Universe. So guess what she did? She rolled out her collection of glitter and eye-shadow palettes and brought you the first in what I can only guess will be an AMAZINGGGG series, THAT’S WHAT! So we are starting off with a Steven-inspired Steven Universe Makeup Tutorial. Hooray!!!
STEPS 1 – 2
1. Prime eye with primer up to brow bone and underneath the lower lash line. Then apply NYX Milk on eyelid and blend out by patting with your finger. Blend a skin colored (nude) shadow into crease.
2. Apply a bright matte yellow shadow to center of eyelid and to the outer eye lid by patting on with a brush, extend only slightly to the inner eye corner.
STEPS 3 – 4
3. Take the hot pink and blend into the eye outer eye crease extend slightly towards the middle of the eyelid keeping it on the outside of the yellow shadow. Do this for both the top and bottom lids.
4. Apply a matte reddish eyeliner. Top the reddish eyeliner with a similarly colored red eye shadow and then blend the red eyeshadow into outer eye crease and into the pink
6. Apply a shimmery white to the inner eye corner and brow bone to highlight.
7. Finish off with mascar, and add a star with a thin liner brush and gel liner (top with glitter)
And the final, optional step is to fool around in your steven makeup, just like this:
WHAT’S IN SOFI’S BAG
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Primer / NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Bare Minerals Loose Shadow in Velvet Nude / Kat Von Di Mi Vida Loca Palette
Sephora Contour Matte Gel Eyeliner in Sly Like A Fox / Lit Cosmetics Vitamin C Shimmer size #3 Glitter / Lit Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base / Buxom Buxom Lash