As some of you are probably aware, Blizzard released a new World of Warcraft expansion back in November called The Warlords of Draenor. Jeff has been playing it non-stop. I can’t say much about that though, as I was playing quite a bit of Star Wars: The Old Republic, which I have since successfully pulled myself away from.
Anyways, since the new expansion pack came out, I’ve been mulling over ideas on how to incorporate WoW into a blog post. I thought, “makeup obviously.” Just kidding, it’s really not an obvious correlation at all. However, it seemed to work out. Who knows how this crazy brain puts things together!
So, without further ado, here is the World of Warcraft Horde + Alliance makeup tutorial. Definitely bookmark this for your next video game convention!
See the World of Warcraft makeup tutorial >
What you’ll need:
Scroll to the end of the post to see the list of items needed for the Alliance look.
1. Urban Decay’s Electric Palette 2. Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer Potion 3. Urban Decay’s 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion 4. Urban Decay’s Single Eye-Shadow in “South” 5. Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and Rust 6. Bare Mineral’s Flawless Definition Mascara 7. Sephora Midnight Magic in Gold 8. Kat Von D Eye-Shadow Palette in Starstruck (similar)
1. Start by applying a base primer to your eyelid.
2. Then add a layer of Nyx Milk.
7. Underneath your eye, use Nyx Rust to connect your under-eye line. For Alliance, use your liquid liner in “Eldorado”
8. Add the Sephora midnight magic in gold to the inside corner of your eye. For Alliance, use your Vice3 palette in bobby dazzle.
9. Add mascara to finish the look!
Final Look – For the Horde!
Accessorise the makeup with your favorite blush or lip color. For the horde look, we used a bold red lip!
Final Look – For the Alliance!
For the alliance look, we used a softer pink for the lip. Make sure you experiment and have fun! Oh, and be sure to share the look if you tried it!
Follow the tutorial above and see side notes for the Alliance look.
Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Urban Decay’s Electric Palette 2. Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer Potion 3. Urban Decay’s 24/7 Eyeliner in Eldorado 4. Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk 5. Urban Decay’s “Oz” silver part 6. Urban Decay’s Vice3 Palette in Bobby Dazzle 7. Bare Mineral’s Flawless Definition Mascara
We are always looking for new ideas for makeup tutorials! Be sure to let us know if you have any requests!
Oh! And be sure to check out our other makeup tutorials!